Hello, homies

25.7.09

After spending some eons writing for money, I am very happy to announce that I DON'T HAVE A JOB RIGHT NOW. Well, I'm not really jobless, I just don't have projects yet.

I have always promised myself that I will take a much needed break from the computer the moment I don't have anything to write and spend some more time with my daughter (who's on the bed, behind me, with her nanny). But I guess I haven't really fulfilled that promise since I've been slaving away for two hours trying to make my blog look a little bit..well..lookable. Whatever that word means.

So, after two hours of tweaking and experimenting with colors and fonts - I have a new looking blog. Sorry guys, I'm illiterate at HTML and other codes, and I can't afford Xsitepro or Thesis theme (as if I have a Wordpress blog, anywaay) - so this is the best that I can do.

But since I'm done (for the day, I mean), I'll go fulfill my promise and TAKE A REAL BREAK FROM THE COMPUTER. I'll go out and have a swim (I live just meters away from the beach) or maybe I'll keep myself in the bathroom. Give myself a nice sloughing, a good scrub, a wonderful foot soak and some great body moisturizing after.

Whichever way, I'm going out! See you soon!

Comments

No response to “Hello, homies”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

 
preggointhecity | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger