Sad to say, I haven't been able to save up money lately. Don't remind me, I spent bucks on Hillarie's christening last September 20, and spent twice that on her birthday on October 2!
I've been spending cash here and there on food, my daughter's needs, my needs, my wants and almost every other whim that comes out out of the blue. Two months back, I even ordered three thousand pieces of diapers, half of those I haven't been able to dispose of yet. Well - if they don't sell, my daughter can always use them. On a side note, you can check out the diapers HERE.
Going back to money matters - I won't be going back to school this October because I need to double up on my writing work (so please if you are a buyer and you need writing jobs, hire me on Elance! LOL), fix up our Diaper business and get the Fried Chicken business up and running - again. Which reminds me, we need to have our stalls made and our tarpaulins printed. But that's another story.
Going back to my budget. I need to keep money for a lot of things, and these are:
- College money. (I have one more year left in college, haha, I wish.)
- Hillarie's Needs (Believe me, when you add milk, diapers, allowance for medication, vitamins, meals and snacks, toys, doctor's visit, clothes and other stuff together - Hillarie's needs sums up to A LOT)
- My Needs (Well, I basically live with my parents and do the budgeting and groceries for the house since both my parents work out of town, but still - I have my special needs like My Local Obagi Set, my shoes, my tops, jeans, affordable designer bags and more.)
- Three separate savings account. One is an ordinary savings account. For ordinary things. The next is an emergency account, which is for - you guessed it - emergencies. The last one is for Hillarie.
- Hillarie's yaya. Yes, I have to pay for her nanny. With my parents paying the salaries of two house helpers, I don't think they'll want to bear the brunt of my daughter's nanny's salary.
- My everyday needs, which I call my allowance. Of course, there are instances when I need to get my daily fill of ice cold coke or eat some bibingka or banana cue. There are also days when I need my fill of fast food or times when I just need to get out of the house.
- Extra money for the house. Well, just because. My parents pay for the bills and all, but I just feel like helping out in the house. Sometimes my help comes in the form of Ice cream or cake! LOL
So I'm not complaining just yet. A lot of people have longer lists to deal with than what I have. So for now I'll just keep on writing. And writing some more. And sell diapers. And chicken. Fried chicken. And what else - click ads? Write reviews? As long as it's for money, I might try those out.
Maybe, as soon as I find time.