shemu shmoil

16.2.09

Okay, I'm bitter. I want Emu Oil. And because I don't have cash on hand at the moment (actually, I do, but it's not for buying things off the internet) so I can't get one. I have just recently heard about the rave on emu oil, and I would love to try it myself.

So what exactly is Emu oil? And this site says:

Emu Oil has been used for thousands of years by the Aborigines of Australia to reduce the pain & swelling of arthritis, heal wounds & burns including sunburns, and to reduce the pain, itch & swelling of insect bites and stings.

Scientific studies verify that Emu Oil has unique healing properties.

Emu Oil is highly moisturizing, a natural skin softener and has rejuvenating properties
( has been shown to reduce the depth and length of fine lines & wrinkles ). It is also non greasy and highly penetrating. In fact Emu Oil has demonstrated to be the fastest and most penetrating oil into the skin, making it an excellent trans-dermal carrier for any other
added moisturizers or therapeutic ingredients.

Emu Oil is natural & non-toxic, non-comedogenic (does not clog pores), hypo-allergenic (non-irritating) and gentle for all skin types.

Emu Oil is an effective anti-inflammatory. The potency of the anti-inflammatory effect from Emu Oil is similar to ibuprofen without the negative side-affects frequently common with traditional prescription or corticosteroid based anti-inflammatory medications.


Emu Oil has demonstrated to benefit the following conditions and problems:

  • acne
  • age spots
  • arthritis
  • athletes foot
  • bed sores
  • bruises
  • burns
  • bursitis
  • calluses
  • carpal tunnel syndrome
  • chapped lips
  • complexion problems
  • conditioning hair
  • contact dermatitis
  • cracked skin
  • cuts & lacerations
  • dandruff
  • diabetic bruising & ulcers
  • diabetic neuropathy
  • diaper rash
  • dishpan hands
  • dry skin
  • eczema
  • eye irritation
  • fever blisters
  • fingernail cuticles
  • frostbite
  • gout
  • gum disease
  • growing pains
  • hair loss
  • headaches
  • hemorrhoids
  • in-grown toenails
  • insect bites
  • irritated skin
  • itching
  • joint pain
  • keloids
  • lumbago
  • massage
  • medication carrier
  • moisturize skin
  • muscle pain & spasms
  • pain relief
  • pet hot spots
  • pet injuries & wounds
  • psoriasis
  • radiation burns
  • razor burn & nicks
  • recent scars

  • rheumatism
  • rhinitis
  • rosacea
  • scar prevention
  • sciatica
  • scrapes & scratches
  • shin splints
  • shingles
  • sinus headaches
  • skin rashes
  • skin grafts
  • skin hydration
  • sore muscles
  • sports injuries
  • sprains
  • stiffness
  • stretch marks
  • sunburn relief
  • surgery scars
  • swelling
  • tendonitis
  • thin, aging skin
  • tired feet
  • varicose veins
  • wasp, bee stings
  • windburn
  • wounds
  • wrinkles & fine lines


Doesn't it sound beautiful? Note that I specified two
things in the list: STRETCH MARKS and SCAR PREVENTION. Now, a match to my ever trusted Virgin Coconut Oil. Although a bit more expensive (I think around PHP 300 plus for 20ml), they claim it works right on DAY ONE. I'd really like to try it because I've been using VCO, and although I swear by it, I haven't seen any great changes on my scars and stretch marks.

So, I want this! I want EMU OIL! But I cannot have it as of the moment. Most of the sellers in Multiply (less than a handfull) do not accept PAYPAL. Why the hell is that? Arrggh.

So I am bitter. Hmph! See this bird?

They use this to make Emu Oil!! I have no idea about the process though (maybe the same way they get lard from pigs), but I do find the bird cute.

Comments

No response to “shemu shmoil”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

 
preggointhecity | Blogger Template Design By LawnyDesigns Powered by Blogger